There are so many ways that we can help you, the Student-Athlete, take full advantage of your gifts, talents, and abilities. Where do you start?
- REGISTER with the NCAA. Be sure to read through the checklist. You will need the assistance of your school’s Athletic Director and Guidance Counselor to fill out the application.
- GET YOUR TAPE ready to send immediately. You never know when you will meet the right person. BE PREPARED to showcase your talent.
- KNOW YOUR CHOICES: There are great DII and DIII Programs. College Sports Scholarships
- OPTIONS are important. Consider a 5th year PG (post-graduation) program to raise your grades and improve your skiils. Here are two lists of PG program schools to consider: www.admissionsquest.com and www.btihoops.com
- VISIT and TALK to the coach of the program you would like to join. See if there is a need for your talent.
Consider these tips and contact us.
Share This :